These rice paper roll appetizers are super easy to put together! They serve as a great appetizer or side dish.
- Rice Paper Sheets
- 6 cups Water (this is to dip the rice paper in)
- 1 Avocado Diced
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Cucumber sliced into short strips
- 1 cup Butter Lettuce
- 2 cups Cooked Rice Noodles
- Unagi Sauce (for dipping)
- Warm 6 cups of water in a medium bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. (Note: The water should not be hot – little more than lukewarm.) Dip a sheet of rice paper in the warm water for 6-7 seconds.
- On a tray or plate, combine the avocado, carrots, cucumber, lettuce and noodles in small amounts on the sheet. Roll like a burrito.
- Repeat until your ingredients are used up. This yielded about 8 rolls that we cut in half.
Pro tip – chill in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes so the rice paper isn’t so sticky.