This thinly sliced pork dish packs a delightful punch!
- 4 tbsp Sake
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 lb thin pork chops
- Trim the fat off of the pork chops.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsps of sake and 1 tbsp of ginger juice over the pork slices, coat well and leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix ginger sauce ingredients in a bowl – 2 tbsp sake, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tbsp minced ginger, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Place the meat in the pan without overlapping and cook until the bottom side is golden and the edges start to cook.
- Turn it over and cook further 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the ginger sauce to the pan.
- When the sauce is reduced to about 1-2 tablespoons turn the heat off. Cover with lid and cook for another 15 minutes on low heat.