This is a wonderful side salad when you want a little something different!
- 2 large cucumbers, skinned, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 medium garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger. Stir well until the sugar is evenly distributed.
- Add cucumbers to the bowl and stir until they are covered in sauce.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.
- Salt and pepper to taste.