I didn’t have anchovy paste (optional) but this dressing still came out perfect, even the nine year old approves!
- ½ cup Mayo
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp Kosher Salt (add more to taste)
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese – Grated
- 1 tbsp water
- Ground black pepper, (to taste)
- Super simple directions here: combine all the ingredients in a ball jar. Stir the ingredients together, then shake with the lid on. Voila! Delicious Caesar Dressing!