- 1/2 block unsalted butter
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/4 bell pepper diced
- 3 medium zucchini – cubed
- 2 small squash – cubed
- 1 tomato – cubed
- Creole Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Saute onion and bell pepper until onion is clear. Add the zucchini and squash and cost with butter. Cook covered for 5 minutes medium heat.
- Add Seasoning to taste and tomato cover and cook 5 more minutes.
- Add breadcrumbs till all juice is soaked up.
- Spray 2 qt casserole dish put zucchini mixture in dish, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes in oven at 350 degrees. Broil until cheese is brown and serve.