My husband loves pot pies, so of course I went to Mimi to get a recipe. This pot pie is super easy to make and is absolutely delicious!
- 1 shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can carrots
- 1 can peas
- 1 can potatoes
- 1 bottle of Guinness
- 1 packet Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 frozen pie crusts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Follow the directions on the gravy packet, but instead of using water replace with Guinness.
- Once the gravy is to your liking, combine the shredded chicken, carrots, peas, potatoes, gravy, salt & pepper in a bowl – mix well. Then spread into the bottom pie crust.
- Take the second pie crust and place on top upside down, cutting slits in the top to let it breath in the oven.
- The oven should be set to the temperature on the pie crust instructions, cook until the top of the pie crust is starting to brown. Voila!
One Comment Add yours
I also use beef stew meat in place of the chicken sometimes and follow the rest of the recipe. ENJOY. MiMi
LikeLiked by 1 person