- 3 Large Baking Potatos – sliced in wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan
- Set oven to 375. Grease baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss potato wedges in the olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, garlic powder, and italian seasoning. Once mixed, sprinkle and toss in with the wedges.
- Place wedges onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the wedges. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
One Word: Delicious!