First of all – wow, wow, and wow. I am not a big fan of pork tenderloin, but this recipe made me a believer. Not only is this recipe super easy to make, it fed our family of 3 for days. Thank you Addapinch.com for this awesome web recipe.
- 1 2-3 pound boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth (I used Beef Broth)
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Place pork tenderloin into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over pork and set the timer for your slow cooker. (6-8 hours on Low)
- Once pork tenderloin has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over pork tenderloin.
- Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.
5 out of 5 Stars