Skip to content
- 2 lbs beef sirloin sliced 1-2 inches thick
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion diced
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 1 can stewed or diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips. Transfer to a slow cooker or pressure cooker.
- Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved. Pour into the slow cooker with meat. Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Cover, and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours (slow cooker). If you are using a pressure cooker cook it on the meat setting for 20 minutes.