1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
2 scrambled egg(s)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 pinch table salt
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
2 medium clove(s)garlic clove(s)
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce1 onion chopped
- In a small pan cook the scrambled eggs. Once complete set aside.
- In a wok/ large pan cook down the onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Heat up each bag of frozen veggies & cauliflower rice for 1 minute just to defrost.
- Add veggies and rice to pan with onions, and garlic. Toss all in soy sauce. Cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir in the egg.
- Serve immediately. If storing in the fridge, drain the excess soy sauce so it does not become soggy.
Total Servings: About 4-5 (if you are on WW blue this is about 1-2 pts per serving)