My FAVORITE zucchini noodles are a simple recipe that I gleaned from Gwyneth Paltrow’s cook book. My only modification is I no longer add the olive oil. It really isn’t necessary since the noodles once spiralized are a little wet.
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/4 cup olive oil (I do not add this)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Peel the skin from the zucchini. Spiralize into noodles and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Toss all together with tongs. Serve cold. If you add olive oil, serve IMMEDIATELY or the zoodles will get soggy.
If you don’t have a spiralizer yet, I highly recommend you get one, this is my favorite: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/paderno-7-blade-spiralizer/?pkey=s%7Cspiralizer%7C26
It is super easy to use, suctions to the counter, and stores easily (because it is self contained).