- 4 Tilapia
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Juice and zest from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season tilapia with salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet.
- Put butter, garlic, red pepper, lemon juice, and zest in a bowl and melt in the microwave (30-45 seconds). Pour over the tilapia.
- Place lemon rounds on top and around tilapia.
- Bake tilapia for 15 minutes or until fish is tender.