This sauce is great on fish, especially drum!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 5 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 tbsp garlic
- Juice ½ lemon
- Kosher salt & pepper
- In a small pan heat the garlic until it becomes aromatic.
- Add butter, cherry tomatoes, crushed red pepper, white wine and lemon juice.
- Cook down until the cherry tomatoes start to wrinkle. Salt and Pepper to Taste.
Another way to prepare – soak cherry tomatoes in white wine vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper for 1 day. Add to butter mixture and cook the same way as above.